Monday, October 27, 2014

Audio Slide Show Synopsis

For my actual Audio Slide Show, and not the fake one that I posted about in my last synopsis; I will be taking the audience through Jeff Williams, and mine now ( I adopted it) usual workout. What I plan to do is take pictures of Jeff in the action of each one of his workouts, multiple shots to capture different angles.  Along with this will be roughly a 30 second interview asking Jeff his motivation for working out.  It is possible for me to throw music in during the shots portion of the slide show in order for it to not be boring.  My original idea was to play the interview during the entire slideshow accompanying the pictures, however that wouldn't quite be long enough.  Once again I will be working along on this project, however a shout out to Jeff Williams for letting me bother him during the whole process will be put in the end credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment