Sunday, October 26, 2014

200 Word Synopsis

For my Audio Slide Show project, the concept is to tell the story of a night through the eyes of Lyndon State students. If done sooner, it would have been about the festivities that occur during the weekends, however that could be considered inappropriate. What exactly I will do, is capture the night life during Sunday, and then the daytime during Monday, mainly to see the “hangover effect” that a typical weekend has on a college student. For sound, I think I’ll use natural sounds, because it makes the most sense for the topic of the assignment, however if there is a spot where I could throw music in, then that may be an option. I think mainly the intended audience would be any college kid that wants to see what college kid is like through other people. For me personally, if I were to watch this assignment when it was finished, that it would really catch my eye. As for the team members, since I am working alone for this assignment, I think that I pretty much will be doing every job necessary to get this project done. I’m not too sure how I will be able to capture the audio along with the photos, because my phone doesn’t record sound, so I may have to use a microphone, that being the only real problem so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment